Australian General Semantics Society
"Personality" Seminar August 10th 2003
Nature or Nurture, Jung or Freud,
Aristotle or Korzybski, dichotomy or continuum -
How can we possibly comprehend the human condition?
Should every word in this sentence be in quotes?
Does general-semantics lead us to valuable insights?
Can you really wait until August 10th?
Presenter: Robert James
1. Reflections on our seminars this year.
2. Personality: Nature or Nurture - Does it matter?
3. The MBTI Type Indicator - An Instrument, not a Test!
4. The MBTI - Discussion, Analysis and Reflection.
5. Korzybski and Jung - Principles and Practices
*** Lunch ***
6. Alternative Approaches to Typing.
7. Some Case Studies.