Copyright and Acknowledgements
"The Traveller game in all forms is owned by Far Future Enterprises. Copyright ©1977 - 2017 Far Future Enterprises. Traveller is a registered trademark of Far Future Enterprises. Far Future Enterprises permits web sites and fanzines for this game, provided it contains this notice, that Far Future Enterprises is notified, and subject to a withdrawal of permission on 90 days notice. The contents of this site are for personal, non-commercial use only. Any use of Far Future Enterprise's copyrighted material or trademarks anywhere on this web site and its files should not be viewed as a challenge to those copyrights or trademarks. In addition, any programs/articles/files on this site cannot be republished or distributed without the consent of the author who contributed it."
In addition, Marc has granted this site a specific extension to the above notice in an email from March 1998:
|In a message dated 9/3/98 9:49:51 PM Central Daylight Time, [Hyphen] writes:
||QUESTIONS AND REQUESTS [Interrogation-1 (Serves As Interview-0)]
1. Can you confirm who owns reprinting copyright over the text? (I assume it's you)
||Yes, I own the reprinting copyright.
||2. Can you confirm who has reprinting copyright over previously-published pictures? (I assume it's you and the artist, jointly)
||Actually, the art that was in Traveller (as published by GDW) is also held by me.
||3. May I have your permission to continue making my Library Data site available on the Internet?
||Yes. Permission granted.
There are a number of people I would like to thank for their contributions to this site, especially for those who have given their permission to use the images they have created. These include:
- Marc Miller, Loren Wiseman, and John Harshman, as the authors of the original source material, and especially Marc for his extended permission granted to this site (shown above; also see Far Future Enterprises and the GURPS Traveller site);
- Gary L. Thomas and Joe D. Fugate, Sr., for their MegaTraveller updates and additions;
- Bryan Gibson, for permission to use his artwork (see Bryan's site for more of his artwork);
- William H. Keith (BILL KEITH!!), for his "full and complete permission" to use his Traveller artwork (see Bill's own site or Baen Books for information on his current novels);
- Jennell Jaquays (Jennell Jaquays!!) for her permission to use her starships from
(see Jennell's site for info on her current work);
- Liz Danforth (!!), for permission to use her classic JTAS pictures
(see her Oakheart site for info on her current work);
- Timothy Bradstreet, for permission to use his artwork (see Tim's own site for his current graphic novel work on titles such as Punisher and Hellblazer, or see his Star Wars bio);
- Paul M. McCall, for permission to use his Tree Lion sketch (see Paul's site for his current work);
- Jesse DeGraff, for permission to use his amazing 3D imagery (see his Traveller Gateway for more);
- Clifford Linehan, for permission to use his and Marc's "Galaxy" map (also see Clifford's amazing Zhodani Core Route Projects);
- Lars Adler, for permission to use all the company and faction logos that used to be on his "Ancient Site";
- John Lambert, for permission to use his "Starship in Jumpspace";
- P-O "BeRKA" Bergstedt, for the permission to use his "LBB Front-Cover Rendering Machine" as the basis for creating cover shots of the LBB's (see his Zhodani Base for this and other goodies!);
- Joshua Bell, for permission to use the Big Black Map from his incredible mapping site as the basis for the Imperium's "Big Black Map" (go to Joshua's site and zoom in and out on the entire galaxy!!);
- Mark Seemann, for permission (granted on his web site) to use the deckplans for the Nishemani-class Corsair;
- and finally, Joel Callahan, for hosting the site at MegaTraveller for a period while I was without an ISP!!
Return to Top of Page